I Believe...

A
Birth Certificate shows that we were born


A Death Certificate shows that we died


Pictures show that we live!


Have a seat.
 Relax
. . .

And read this slowly.
I
Believe...

That we don't have to change friends if

We understand that friends change.
I
Believe...

That no matter how good a friend is,

they're going to hurt you

every once in a while,

and you must forgive them for that.
I
Believe...

That true friendship continues to grow,

even over the longest distance.



Same goes for true love.
I
Believe...

That you can do something in an instant

That will give you heartache for life.
I
Believe...

That it's taking me a long time

To become the person I want to be.
I
Believe...

That you should always leave loved ones with Loving words.

It
may be the last time you see them.
I
Believe...

That you can keep going long after you think you can't.
I
Believe...

That we are responsible for what

We do, no matter how we feel.
I
Believe...

That either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I
Believe...

That heroes are the people

who do what has to be done,

when it needs to be done,


regardless of the consequences.
I
Believe...

That my best friend and I
can
do anything or nothing

and have the best time
.
I
Believe...

That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will
be the ones to help you get back up
.
I
Believe...

That sometimes, when I'm angry,

I have the right to be angry, but that

doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I
Believe...

That maturity has more to do
with
what types of experiences you've had

And what you've learned from them,
 and
less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
I
Believe...

That it isn't always enough

to be forgiven by others.



Sometimes you have to learn

to forgive yourself.
I
Believe...

That no matter how bad

your heart is broken,



the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I
Believe...

That our background and circumstances

may have influenced who we are, but,

we are responsible for who we become.
I
Believe...

That you shouldn't be

so eager to find out a secret.

It could change your life forever.
I
Believe...

Two people can look at the exact same thing

And see something totally different.
I
Believe...

That your life can be changed

in a matter of hours

by people who don't even know you.
I
Believe...

That even when you think

you have no more to give,

When a friend cries out to you,

you will find the strength to help.
I
Believe...

That credentials on the wall

do not make you a decent human being.
I
Believe...

That the people you care about

most in life

are taken from you too soon..

'The
happiest of people don't necessarily have

the best of everything;

They just make the most of everything they have.
I
Believe...

That you should send this to

all of the people that you believe in.
I
just did.
'I
believe I can make atleast one person happy once a day.
You
can also do it Join Sweet Jokes @ yahoo.com or visit us @ http://www.mastiz.net.
Regards
Anurag Bhatia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication Quotes

Happy Easter