A Message for Good Night!







On the verge of the end not knowing what to do
Wishing that something would happen
to light up this dark midnight sky;


While the world is sleeping, and the moon’s gentle light
spreads a tranquil calm
I feel as though i am the last living soul;


Lying in darkness staring into the open,
Dancing gracefully in the shadows of midnight
a beautiful black butterfly fluttering peacefully
Pierces the darkness with its soft golden edged wings;


Dropping down the sky Like an angel from the midnight sky
She wraps me in her arms as we glide among the clouds and stars;


Dancing upon the midnight flowers, the midnight fairy gleams with light
Watching us from a distance and whispering
“I just want you to smile like you used to”;



Tossing the coin down the wishing well, praying
it is not an illusion I wonder if it is all true;



As the wind blows into my face sitting under the starry night sky
With the moon singing a lullaby,
I slowly drift into the realms of Sleep..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication Quotes

Happy Easter

Houses and Houses