I know u

The seller of dream who are you
O my sweet dream where are you
Why you cant show face who are you
O my sweet smell who are you

Mornings first sunrise there are you
Birds crippling there are you
First drop of rain there are you
When i close my eyes there are you

You are the night you are the day
When your coming tell me the day
because I think of you whole day
My days are going by making the pray

My heart singing song for you
Come to me I am near by you
Just close your eyes I am with you
Just call me I am really waiting for you

Now I stop dreaming
Just tell me I know you
Stop the playing
I cant bear anything now

now i really know who are you
my heart can listen voice of you
show me the way to come to you
come to me still i only love you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication Quotes

Happy Easter

Houses and Houses